Tuesday, May 7, 2013

So how do you make big decisions?

So my hubby and I have been faced with one of those life changing decisions that only come along every so often. How exactly do you make those kind of choices? All I can say is I am the luckiest girl alive to have married Indiana. He is my partner and my best friend so naturally discussing this was a piece of cake. We don't hold anything back from each other and we openly discuss our concerns.

But how do you make a big choice? Well its simple really. The most important part is to not be afraid to take a RISK!!! People who play it safe let life just pass them by. They might be happy and content but somewhere down the road they are going to wonder, " Where would I be now if I had just taken more risks?" So take risks people. Failing is only failing if you let it get the best of you. Otherwise it is just a speed bump along the way. You get back up, dust yourself off, and carry on. So, we weighed the pros and cons. We also took time to ourselves to really think about this in depth then we put everything on the table. The pros outweigh the cons. So it ended up being that simple.

The key is to be a good team. TRUST and LOVE go a long way. I guess we are just part of a very small hand full of relationships that can accomplish this without it breaking us. I have seen it happen to often. I usually have a rule for new couples who come and live in the Middle East. If you make it 2 years your solid. However, nine times out of ten, people don't make it. Why is that? I really don't know. But for some reason the Middle East puts on a huge challenge for couples. Especially western couples. Maybe its because the culture and lifestyle is just too different and one person caves under the pressure. I don't know. All I know is Indiana and I survived five years here together so I feel like we can take on the world!

I bet you are really wondering what this decision is aren't you? Well I'm not telling just yet so stay tuned! hehehe xoxo

Oh!!! I almost forgot!!!

P.S. Met a police man at the gas station who has been in te force for over 15 years and he said all this hype about the new traffic laws are B/S. Phew.....

No comments:

Post a Comment