Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oh a Woman's Mind

So today I am in my Jeep Wrangler, AKA the second love of my life, and I reach in the back to grab something only to realize it is burning hot in my back seat. So I started thinking wow I would hate to be a passenger back there, it is just too hot. Now the Wrangler caters to a special kind of person, ME! I just love the functions and capabilities of the car. It does everything I could ever want. Speed isn't it's strongest point but grunt is! I can get over anything I want and the Jeep never fails me. Plus being able to take the whole top off and the doors is just amazing. Yes, I have done that many of times. Every winter we go camping in Mutla'a ridge and the first order of business is stripping the Jeep down to have some fun on the dunes. So all in all, I am a huge Wrangler fan. However, this lack of AC in the back really got me thinking today. We live in Kuwait, IT IS HOT! Then there is the ever lingering thought in the back of my head of starting a family. So naturally being a woman, I start to think that this isn't the most infant friendly car. I can't have a newborn burning up in the back my car. I also can't be selfish and ignore that fact. So what is the solution?

Well, there is the obvious, sell it and get a more child friendly vehicle, the Grand Cherokee. Or tent my back windows to lessen the sun coming into the back thus making it cooler. That wont be enough of course, I will also have to go start my car ten to fifteen minutes before my baby and I even go somewhere. That seems like a lot of work and we all know after having a baby, memory isn't a woman's best friend. So what to do what to do? I will tell you. For now I will enjoy every moment of my beloved Wrangler and worry about the child friendly aspects when the time comes. hehe

Oh how a woman's mind can run in a thirty minute drive to work. So of course the first thing I did when I got to work was research the Jeep Grand Cherokee. It is very nice. Indiana, my sweet husband, tried to convince me when we were at the dealership to buy me a car to get the Grand Cherokee but alas I saw the four door, 70th Edition, Jeep Wrangler and it stole my heart. Apparently the Grand Cherokee is the most awarded SUV ever. Interesting.... Maybe one day I will upgrade or downgrade whatever my mind decides it will be to that car one day...Who knows..

While we are on the vehicle subject, I would just like to note that if money wasn't an option I would buy the Skyline GTR in a heartbeat! That car just takes sexy to a whole new level. I would have to have an SUV as well of obviously. My lifestyle does not suit a sedan or sports car. But what I would do to get behind the wheel of that GTR and just rip up the pavement. Ah....daydreaming....

Now let me get to work! Tata for now xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment