Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stop Binge Eating!!!

If there is one thing that gets on my nerves the most is people not being able to control themselves and letting their health reap the consequences. I am sitting at Pinkberry in the avenues having a little treat. Now I am in no way fit with a six pack but I am a petite girl, size 2 sometimes 4. I have a tummy that I wish wasn't there. So I did something about it! When I was in university I gained a lot of weight. It made me super self conscious. I was always a size two and I found myself wearing a size six and bigger "boyfriend" shirts. Then one day I was like enough is enough! I'm not sixteen anymore I have to start taking care of myself. I dropped around 8 kgs and I feel great, back to 55kgs. 
So I am sitting here at Pinkberry enjoying my frozen yogurt when three rather large ladies come and order some yogurt. Ok frozen yogurt is the healthier option but not when you get a large size and fill it with chocolate flavored yogurt with all kind of chocolate toppings on it. These women sit next to me and start eating and chatting. About ten minutes later one of the girls gets up me goes and orders another one!!! Same thing, large size with all the yummy sugar filled toppings. I watch her come back to the table and struggle to sit down because she is so large. Why would you do that to yourself??? It's like people just give up and become a prisoner of their own body! It makes me so angry because I know those women can never do anything active! They can't hop on a wakeboard and try it. They can't go running or play a sport. Hell they can't even keep up with their children! So what do they do? Feed their nasty habits to their children so they live the same unhealthy lifestyle. I just don't get it! Sorry for the rant but that just boils my blood. Get out if the damn mall and all the temptation and get your ass in a gym. Your health is not something to ignore. 

Singing out before I work myself up even more...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment