Sunday, April 28, 2013

Beauty is Pain

So I have started the process of gaining that Hollywood smile. Ill tell ya...it's painful. So like I mentioned before, I had my teeth cleaned the other day which was less than delightful. Well tonight I got that gum lift thing. Which is basically identical to when you get a manicure and they scrap off the dead cuticles and them push them back. Ya...

So they run this nasty tasting numbing cream that had to sit for five minutes. When the dentist comes in he sticks the biggest needle I have ever seen in my like into my gums. It was more numbing stuff. Scary ass needle I tell ya. If Indiana had been there, I am pretty sure he would have fainted lol. He doesn't like needles and that thing was the size of the Titanic! Anyways then he did the whole gum lifting thing. Lets just say my mouth really hurts but I can already see a difference in my smile. Hey nothing in life comes easy, or for free. Definitely not for free lol.

I am currently at the airport waiting for my darling husband to return. He had to shoot off for a business meeting today. I will be so happy to fall into bed and have his arms wrapped around me where I feel safe. Yes he has only been gone for a couple hours but give a girl a break, I'm in pain.

It's funny he was only gone a day I dropped him off at the airport this morning. But just the fact that I know I couldn't see him even if I wanted to makes me miss him. Hell some days I miss him while I am at work. Yes, he is just that amazing.


I will be happy to finally hit the hay after being awake since 4 am. What a day....

Night night xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment