Saturday, February 2, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Well I just got home after dropping the hubby off at the airport. He is off again on one of his business trips. For some couples we know, it looks so easy for them. Some couples even look forward to when one of them have to fly off somewhere. They look at it as a break or something. That concept is very foreign to me. Indiana is not just my husband but he is my best friend. We hate being away from each other. It is miserable. IT DOES NOT GET EASIER!!! Every time he goes away it get worse and worse. So for the next week I will be one lonely lil missy.
I try my hardest to find a silver lining. So this time, my silver lining is; I will take this time to myself to fully sort out the wreck room. That way when he comes home there is a surprise waiting for him!!! There you go! Silver lining.
Not a long post today but if I carry on, with my mood, I will put Gone with the Wind to shame.
Good Night my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment