Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Key to a Good Nights Sleep

So what have  I learned about sleep? Well I have learned that without my husband it is impossible! It is funny the hard thing to do was getting used to sleeping with someone and then once that is accomplished...I CAN NOT SLEEP ALONE ANYMORE. So, needless to say, I am super happy my hubby is home and I am sleeping like a baby. Well...almost like a baby.
Point number two about the key to sleeping well. Your mattress! Without a good mattress you do not sleep well. If you really think about it, your mattress is the most important item to have in your house. A good nights sleep effects everything. Needless to say, a bad night sleep has just as much effect on your day.
We have had the mattress from hell episode. Our mattress is too small for our queen sized bed. I would say it is a double sized mattress on a queen sized bed. I often get my hand stuck between the boards. Or, I fall off! We have needed a bigger mattress for almost three years!!! We just could never justify the prices Ikea's mattresses are. So, we have held off for a while, a long while. The other problem is Ikea mattresses are not standard size!!! So it is really hard to find a mattress anywhere else but IKEA!!! Go figure. However, today I drove into Farwaniya (the area Sears is in) and found a mattress place! What is even better!!!! They had my size!!! and......It was only KD 77!!!! I would prefer the super soft mattress but they will have to order it and I will have to wait. I don't like to wait. So I settled for the harder mattress which my hubby will be pleased with. End of my story, my new mattress will be delivered tomorrow morning! Delivery is for free as well!!!
I am one happy girl!!!!!!!!! Peace out people! xox

1 comment:

  1. Is your mattress sagging, lumpy, starting to come apart or showing visible signs of wear? volvo

    ReplyDelete