Monday, January 28, 2013

Chapter 1 or is it two?

Who will read what I have to say?
The answer is, I don't really care. I have always been a person to write down my thoughts and feelings. So why not share it with the world? Am I a private person? Oh yes. But I believe there is something to learn in everyone in this strange world we live in. What if I wrote something one day that someone reads and thinks, WOW I never thought of it that way. Or, so I'm not the only one who over analyses everything!!
I am not here to tell people how to live their lives or what is right and wrong. I am here to share. To learn. To VENT. To cherish life. I hope to learn from my readers (if I ever get any).
So here I am, a simple girl with her whole life in front of her. The world is my classroom and I intend to never stop learning.
So who is this strange girl writing you might be thinking?
Well, because I enjoy my privacy, I wont be using real names. Instead, I shall chose a name for myself. Perhaps it is the name I always secretly wished was mine? Or maybe not...I will leave that to your imagination. My name is...Olivia Jones. I am an American woman who has lived in Kuwait pretty much my whole life. I lost count, or don't even care to count. I am 23 years old and happily married to the most wonderful man on earth. And no I am not just saying that because he is my husband. It is the honest truth. Sometimes I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Any who, my hubby is from South Africa and is an amazing cook! He has so many other wonderful attributes that I am sure you will learn in time.
About me? Well I am a simple person. I love life and try to live it to the fullest. I don't hold sentimental value to material things that much. That may have come from moving so much. However, currently, I do have a whole lot of things. I think that is because I am living in my very first house (apartment) that my husband and I made into a home. However, I could leave it all in a heartbeat. As long as I have him and our two dogs, I am one happy girl. I love to write. Everyone in my life always thought I would be a journalist traveling the world covering the most exciting of adventures, or write a best selling novel. Alas, I got my major in business and am working my butt off to become a respected, intelligent businesswoman. I love my family. All of them. You will learn of them in time.
For now, I bid you farewell. Until next time my lovely friends. xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment