Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Experience with Bahrain Gas

Two posts in one day!

I am in a sharing mood today so I thought I would post again on Bahrain Gas. This is one of the companies here in the Kingdom that provides cooking gas distribution and cylinders. They offer other services as well but I am only discussing the gas distribution. 
So we have two gas cylinders. A couple months ago I ran out of my first one and switched to the other one happily and carried on cooking up a storm in my kitchen. Oh little did I know I made a huge mistake then which you will discover as I continue my story. 
Moving on, on Sunday December 21st, I ran out of gas on my second cylinder. I went to my piece of paper on the fridge of useful numbers my landlord gave us when we moved in. He gave us all the numbers of the companies he uses for maintenance and so forth including Bahrain Gas. So I called them Sunday night and asked for someone to come and refill my two cylinders. The man was very nice and helpful and told me that they would be there the next day to do the refill. He wasn't able to give me a specific time and was only able to tell me the timing of their two shifts. Basically, I stayed home waiting for them the entire day. 
Around 5pm, on Monday, they still has not showed up. I called them and another very pleasant customer service person answered and told me that the driver is in fact in Amwaj at the moment and that I should be receiving my refill shortly. So naively, I believed her. She also told me she would call me back to confirm that she informed the diver I was waiting for them. I never got that call back. I tried to call again around 6:30 and got an automated message saying they were closed for the day which is very annoying because online it says they are open till 8pm. So there is Sunday and Monday of no gas so far. Mind you I am pregnant and can not be living off of cold cuts right now. 
Now its Tuesday morning and I am pretty pissed off. Oh I forgot to mention; I needed to cook a full Christmas meal the next day and had already invited all our guests whom all RSVPed.  So I am freaking out now because I could not stay home all day again. I needed to go do last minute shopping and had made plans with a friend and sure as hell wasn't going to sit around like a bump on a pickle again all day long. I call once again and speak to a third person now. This woman I tell you was not friendly at all. I told her my situation from beginning till end and she sounded very uninterested. Then she proceeds to tell me that they only deliver to Amwaj on Saturdays! I was told her straight up I do not accept that answer from you in any way shape or form. You can not tell me one of the "leading" gas cylinder distribution companies only delivers to Amwaj one day a week. So you are telling me you want to make me wait almost an entire week to be able to cook again? I think not. 
I proceeded to tell her that the service is horrible and I expect my cylinders to be refilled today. She then gave me the rudest response by saying ok bye and hung up on me before I could say anything else. 
I was furious. I put the money for one cylinder in the back of my car to attempt to find their location to refill at least one cylinder myself. But I had other errands and my plans with my friend to do first. By the time I was done with all I had to do, it was too late and I had to go home. Luckily, for Bahrain Gas, when I got home they had in fact come and refilled my one cylinder. So After calling on Sunday night, I only got my refill on Tuesday evening.
Thankfully I got the gas before Christmas Eve and our dinner was fantastic. 
What was the big mistake I made that I mentioned earlier? Well, I learned why I have two gas cylinders. When one runs out, immediately order the refill and that way you have all the time in the world to wait for them to refill it while you use your other cylinder. I also learned you do not have to wait at home for them and that you can leave the money with the cylinder.

Through the grapevine I have heard that all the other gas cylinder companies offer similar less than satisfactory services. It is just one of those things you have to learn to live with.

Here is the number for Bahrain Gas and two other companies I have heard of here that offer gas cylinders and their refills.

Bahrain Gas (Gas Refill Center): +973 17702811
Bahrain Gas (Gas Line Installation): +973 17141141
Nader Gas: +973 17404622
Awal Gas: +973 17701511

You can also order online. However, when I tried on the Bahrain Gas website it was complicated and didn't end up working.

Well there you go! Good Luck!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. HIV is a great illness cause by RNA virus,that can leads to co-infection.I will always appreciate Dr ISE for saving my life,i have been ill for 14 year's showing HIV positive and it has be in the advanced stage[AIDS].My name is Jennifer Hardy,i am so glad and i want to use this medium to appreciate DR ISE for making me HIV negative.It make look somehow but it is real.I have never believe any thing is possible,now there is cure for you,always try to comfront him and your case will be like mine i.e HIV free generation and you will be very happy,leave comfortable life.you can contact him via email ;ISESPIRITUALSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR ALEXYBROWNY@GMAIL.COM
    The spiritual power of Dr ISE,the grate power from Ise shrine,have power to do any thing you wish for and have the ability to heal and cure any kind of illness,viral and
    parasitic infection.He is the owner and founder of Ise herbs research centre[IHRC] his English name is ALEX BROWN

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete