Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sniffle sniff sniff....sneeze

Joy to the world I am sick! :( I have a bad sinus infection that is really getting the best of me. Last night I fell asleep at a friends house while my husband was stuck on the causeway. Poor Indiana was stuck on the causeway coming back from Saudi for about 4 hours because the computer systems went down. This is a prime example of poor management. Always have a backup plan! Some people were stuck on the causeway for 7 hours! If the computers go down, have a back up paper system! No instead, they take that opportunity to have tea and a nice long chat presumably. Anywho so my wonderful husband came and got me and took me home. Now, I am sitting at work having been called in on our public holiday for a reason I am still not sure. To make matters worse! Aunt Flow came for a visit today....joy..... 
So if anyone reads this I would greatly appreciate some hospital or clinic advice for here in Bahrain. I don't really know where any are. 
I need to get better because apparently it is a crime to be sick while at work haha. I should be home resting..... 
Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to tell you guys about!!! 
Cheers! Xoxo sneeze

No comments:

Post a Comment